Saturday, May 19, 2012
Dreams.
A meteor passing over my house. Flooding with waves as high as corporate buildings. Buses exploding. A nuclear explosion.
Those are some dreams I've had. I wonder if others have as well? It would be eerie if one comes true!
But I'm not superstitious, so whatever. Just putting it here in case one of them happens as I saw it.
The nuke explosion took place while I was in a hardware garage or whatever they are called.
The tsunami dream was scary, since the waves were freakishly high.
The bus exploding was in a street between rowed buildings and townhomes, houses.
In another dream, I noticed terrorists might have been using hidden signals to park cars with bombs. I saw the top of what seemed a plane, and it was left there in a random place, then close by I noticed a car/van, thought it had a bomb for some reason...I think it was because I saw a countdown ticker or something, but luckily I also saw a police car nearby. Don't recall the rest, bomb didn't explode, so that's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment